We Learn More From Failure Than Success
What is FUN?
FUN is a global movement and event series that shares stories of professional failure. Each month, in events across the globe, we get three to four people to get up in front of a room full of strangers to share their own professional failures. The stories of the business that crashes and burns, the partnership deal that goes sour, the product that has to be recalled, we tell them all.
Find Inspiring and Authentic Speakers for your Event
Our top speakers from around the world specialise in keynotes and sessions on resiliency, failure management, innovation, and growth mindset, as well as personal stories of failure.
Or, as one client recently said: “the most inspiring talk I’ve heard. We cannot thank you enough”.
- To leave a mark by changing people’s lives using empathy.
- It promotes a mindset of growth and hard work.
- It generates a culture of inclusion and transparency.
- Facilitates bottom-up innovation
- Because traditional motivational speakers are so 1995 🙂
We base the service on your needs and activities can vary depending on the speaker profile, but generally, we include:
- A top speaker or a panel of speakers from our roster.
- A conference or session with visual support.
- Time for questions & answers.
- Proprietary content for distribution or commercialization after the event.
- Participation of the speaker in media interviews, talk reviews or other content generation.
Just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below telling us how your ideal keynote looks like. We’ll get back to you to brainstorm together and to make sure your event is a big success.
We will be glad to hear from you.