What is FUN?
FUN is a global movement and event series that shares stories of professional failure. Each month, in events across the globe, we get three to four people to get up in front of a room full of strangers to share their own professional failures. The stories of the business that crashes and burns, the partnership deal that goes sour, the product that has to be recalled, we tell them all.
Fuckup Nights is a global movement where people share business failure stories. In each event 3 or 4 speakers tell a failure story using 10 images and 7 minutes each.
With monthly chapters in more than 200 cities in more than 70 countries, we are the most active entrepreneurs and creators movement in the planet.
There are many reasons why you could organize an event or a series of FUNs:
- It promotes an acceptance of failure and celebrates trying
- It generates a culture of inclusion and transparency
- Eliminates the feeling of hierarchy
- Facilitates bottom-up innovation
- Energizes the culture of the company
- It helps you prevent losses by finding early stage mistakes
In a private event we:
- Identify and invite speakers from your organization or from our roster.
- Coach speakers on how to tell their story, and provide our movement’s manual.
- Help curate speaker stories and presentations.
- Introduce speakers and guide Q&A session.
- Create branded design for the event.
- Communicate in our digital channels (when required).
- Provide guidelines and ideas for a great event from our movement’s best practices.
- Include anything needed to make it a FUN success: documentation, measure impact on attendees, live streaming, and more.
ust drop us a line at [email protected]
We have worked with
Some of our publications include: New Yorker, Fast Company, Inc., Esquire, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Virgin, Standford Social Innovation Review, Huffington Post (USA), The Guardian (UK), el Pais, El Diario (Spain), La Tribuna, L’Hebdo, Courrier International (France), Spiegel, die Welt, Taz, Mediennetzwerk, Berliner (Germany), La Nación, Clarín (Argentina), Forbes, Expansión, Reforma, El Universal, El Financiero, Excélsior, El Economista, Milenio, Time Out, Chilango, Foro TV, Televisa, TV Azteca and many more.