GLOBAL NETWORK OF FAILURE RESEARCHERS
We are convinced on the power of knowledge networks, inspiring collections of individuals and teams who come together across organizational, spatial and disciplinary boundaries to invent and share a body of knowledge.
For this reason, the Failure Institute has set up and integrated a network of researchers that, from their universities and think tanks, contribute to the study of failure.
Are you a researcher or a data scientist? Join our Global Network of Failure Researchers!
We search for people committed to their job and our mission. We expect to generate alliances that allow us to increase collective knowledge on failure to the benefit of worldwide entrepreneurs. We look for innovative and disruptive researchers. We search for bold methodologies. We want researchers that generate the uncomfortable but pose questions that break taboos in the business world.
CONTACT US: email@example.com
As our name suggests, our main line of research is the study of business failure from the following perspectives:
- Business failure of different industries and sectors
- Business failure in different countries and regions
- Red alerts. For example: industries, regions and ages with the highest incidence of failure
- Trends over time
- Failure and resilience
- The impact of Fuckup Nights in cultural change
WHAT CAN THE INSTITUTE OFFER TO RESEARCHERS?
1. Access to our global network of failure researchers.
2. Access to our global database on business failure.
3. Access to exclusive webinars and to our annual research conference.
4. Dissemination of your research on a large scale.